Les Arcs Covid Situation | Our conditions
On November 24th, our President Mr Macron has made the announcement about a possible report of the ski seson and resort opening for the middle of January.
We are all expecting for the government final decision in the 10 days. Until this new announcement we keep mobilized to answer the question you may have.
For all clients who have already booked a stay with us for holidays from December 12th until January 23rd (date of check-out) and who have to pay the balance, we recommend you to wait. Depending on the final date of resort opening our cancellation policy terms will be applied. We also keep at your disposal if you want to report your holidays for an other week of this winter. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Your Covid special cancellation policy for winter 2020-2021
In view of the current Covid-19 pandemic situation, Les Arcs Réservation will provide free cancellation and a refund of 100% of the prepaid amount in the event of cancellation for the following reasons proved at the time of the stay and in accordance with Les Arcs Réservation cancelation fee standard (defined in our General terms and conditions of sale).
WITHOUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE contrat Tranqui'loc option 1 offered by Les Arcs Réservation
- Stay at home measures (general lockdown) on the government’s decision
- French department of departure in lockdown
- Destination in lockdown
- Closing of the ski resort or of the Residences at the time of the stay (proportional refund + fees if the stay started)
- For those coming from abroad: closed borders of country of residence and/or France on the dates of the stay
WITH CANCELLATION INSURANCE contrat Tranqui'loc option 1 offered by Les Arcs Réservation
« Tranquil’loc » OPTION 1 contract by Les Arcs Réservation (cost of 3% of the total amount of your stay), insurance covers refund* for:
- All of the conditions mentioned above
- Quarantine imposed in your home city or home country at the time of the stay
- Due to illness: If all or part of the renters who purchased a cancellation insurance for the stay can’t go for the following reasons: all or part of the insured persons, spouse or family member, any person ordinarily living with the insured person(s) tested positive for Covid-19 before the due date of the stay.
*subject to presentation and validation of justification requested by the insurer (e.g.: travel ban approved by a medical authority with diagnosis and the date first Covid-19 symptoms appeared or risk of contamination preventing the person from travelling…).
Caution : The following reasons will not be considered to justify a cancellation of your booking without fees or to claim for any reimbursement or damages during or after your stay.
- Closing of wellness areas and equipments in your residence or hotel for sanitary reasons,
- Closing of shops and restaurants for sanitary reasons,
- Closing of services usually provided in the resort.
Consult Tranquiloc option 1 contract
Consult our general sales conditions